Trance(ish) WIP Trance(ish) WIP

Beautiful! and I remember everything!

FortressLord responds:

Good that you do! Nice to see Newgrounds being like I remember, i.e. not empty. Thanks.

Is This What You Want? Is This What You Want?

Love it! You have a really nice tone in your voice and guitar.

Ceevro responds:

Well, that's wonderful to hear! I usually do folk-tunes!

Palabras Palabras

Great guitar work!

DivoFST responds:

Thanks rainheart! :D

~Echo~ Eternity (WIP) ~Echo~ Eternity (WIP)

The effects on the piano are perfect, a song you can definitely drift away with. great work!

If only we could If only we could

Mesmerizing track! love the effects and drums. Gives me the sense of someone who has fallen but wants to push harder to get back to where they were, great work!

Life is a sandbox Life is a sandbox

such a great uplifting track! Love it!

8-bitheroes responds:

Many thanks man :)

Zombie Cyborg Zombie Cyborg

I liked the eerie vibe, constantly feeling of uneven-ness. It works great for an instrumental and I could honestly see it being used in an early syphon filter game. Great job!

Flashbang Flashbang

Really good heavy riffs. reminds me of pantera of some reason, can't quite put my finger on it but great job man!

TSRBand responds:

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it :)

LookingGlass LookingGlass

I feel like I just went on a journey to somewhere new, looks of new sounds from you here and I love it! It all sounds really professional and well structured.

The breakdown at 1.13ish was amazing, subtle and elegant.

Over I really love this! keep up the awesome work!

FortressLord responds:

Wow thanks a bunch man! I've been practicing (theory, mastering and beats) alone for a suprisingly long while, it's nice that the very first opinion I get when I return is so nice, and also helpful :3

A Certain Sadness A Certain Sadness

Love the atmosphere and music box effect, it creates so many images in the mind of the listener. Great Job!

LloydeSorrow responds: